Advisory and support services for asylum seekers of the Landkreis Leipzig
Since 2009 our association deals active with the situation and problems of the asylum seekers of the Landkreis Lepzig and tries to improve them on a political and overall societal level through specific public relations and awareness raising work.
During the last years we established besides many projects and educational offers an advisory service for asylum seekers of the Landkreis Leipzig to ensure direct support service.
We advise and support in:
- Orientation difficulties within the german asylum, legal, educational and health system
- Questions concerning rights and obligations of asylum seekers (consultation regarding the court hearing to determine a person's right to political asylum)
- Questions and Problems about the daily, social life as well as about the structure of the Landkreis Leipzig
- Questions about training, work, living and german language learning opportunities
- individual living problems as well as with official, educational and residential matters
- Difficulties in understanding, writing and filling in forms and applications
The association also advises every last wednesday of the month in the penal institution of young offenders in Regis-Breitingen.
In addition we make an individual attendance to authorities, court hearings or medial appointments possible and connect to lawyers, other consulting providers, interpreters or medical institutions.
Besides individual appointments there is of course the oppotunity to use our consulting hours:
- Every monday 12 am – 3 pm
- Every friday 12 am – 3 pm
Address: Kirchstraße 22, 04552 Borna